What is Zerion?
Zerion is a universal interface that allows users to invest, lend, borrow, swap, and do just about everything DeFi-related while retaining full custody of their funds. Zerion is kind of medium to DeFi protocols. The user can use his favorite wallet to connect to Zerion and manage assets in real time.
Features of Zerion :
- Investment of assets with a APY up to 5%.
- Quick purchase and sale of tokens.
- Loans in stablecoins and cryptocurrencies backed by cryptocurrencies.
- Using the protocols of decentralized banking services like Maker DAO, Uniswap, and Compound.
How to Deposit in Zerion?
1. Enter Huobi Wallet, ‘Home’, ‘Tools’ and tap ‘Zerion’. Confirm the disclaimer.
2. Having entered Zerion, you will see your wallet’s balance. Tap on the icon in the left upper corner and view your wallet address and all possible functions.
3. Enter ‘Save’ and tap ‘Start lending’. Choose the asset you want to deposit.
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit, view the gas fee and tap ‘Deposit’. Confirm transaction.
*As soon as the deposit is made you get cToken instead.
5. All the deposited assets and earned interest will be shown above the coins.
6. You can withdraw at any time. Tap ‘Withdraw’ and enter the amount. Check gas fee and confirm the transaction.
* Protocol Compound is responsible for all operations, adding new assets, setting rate etc.
How to Exchange in Zerion?
1. Tap ‘Exchange’, choose the assets you want to receive and pay with. Enter the amount you need. Check the exchange rate and transaction fee. Tap ‘Exchange’.
*The system automatically chooses the exchange with the best deal or splits the order between multiple exchanges if needed.
How to Borrow in Zerion?
Zerion uses allows its users to take collateralized loans through Compound or Maker Dao (if borrowing DAI).
1. Enter ‘Borrow’ and tap ‘New Loan’.
2. Enter the loan amount and collateral choice to see the expected collateral amount and APR rate. Tap ‘Borrow’.
3. You can return loan at any time. Just tap the borrow page, find ‘Total debt’ and tap ‘Repay’.
How to Supply to Liquidity Pool?
1. Tap ‘Pool’ and choose the protocol.
2. Choose the liquidity pool, enter the amount and tap ‘Add’. You can remove at any time by taping ‘Remove liquidity’ icon.
*Please pay attention that every financial operation and decision has a potential investment risk, when making an investment think carefully, do not take any impulsive decision.