How to Use WalletConnect to Connect Huobi Wallet to Desktop DApps/DeFi (e.g. Uniswap)?
WalletConnect is an open protocol that securely connects decentralized desktop wallets to DApps/DeFi just by scanning QR-code. The user can interact with any Dapp/DeFi without comprising their private keys and will be notified to sign any transaction requests on their mobile.
- Open the official website of a DeFi protocol. Uniswap is taken as an example in this tutorial. Here are the most popular DeFi websites that are supported by WalletConnect:
2. Tap ‘Launch App’ and click ‘Connect wallet’.
3. Choose ‘WalletConnect’. Clicking on it, QR code will appear.
4. Open Huobi Wallet, click Scan icon in the upper right corner in Home Page.
5. Tap ‘Authorize’ to allow Uniswap to get your wallet address.
6. If your wallet is successfully linked, you will see ‘Linked’ and your wallet address will be shown in the upper right corner of Uniswap website.