What is Definer?
DeFiner is a decentralized finance network for crypto savings, loans, and payments. Powered by blockchain technology, DeFiner’s decentralized financial platform enables users to effortlessly lend, borrow, swap and earn digital assets within a global network. DeFiner removes the friction and costs associated with conventional financial services and instead offers maximum flexibility to set one’s own rates and terms.
To get started you need to create an account in using your email address. Connect your wallet to Definer.
How to Deposit?
1. To start saving you need to deposit your funds first. Enter ‘Fundings and deposit the cryptocurrency you wish via a suitable payment method.
2. Enter ‘Savings’ and tap on the cryptocurrency you have just deposited.
3. Check the information, APR and if satisfied tap on ‘Deposit’.
4. Enter the amount of deposit, agree with all terms and conditions and click on ‘Deposit’ and ‘Confirm’ in the next window. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
How to Loan and Borrow?
1. Enter ‘Loan’. Choose between ‘I want to Lend’ and ‘I want to borrow’.
2. If you are seeking for a loan tap on ‘I want to borrow’ and find the proper loan by terms, collateral, APR. Once found a proper one tap on ‘Accept’
3. To get a loan you first need to deposit collateral. Click ‘Accept’ and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
4. Return to ‘Loans’, ‘I want to borrow’ and tap on ‘Request Loan’.
5. Choose the currency you want, terms for loan provision, APR, collateral you have and enter a desired amount and terms. Tap ‘Review’. ‘Submit’ your request.
6. Successfully created you will see a message below, tap on ‘Marketplace’ to see your order in the market. Usually it takes 3–7 days to get the order filled.
7. To lend enter ‘I want to Lend’ and find the suitable borrow request. Tap ‘Accept’ and enter lending process. Not all request can fully meet your demands. To customize tap ‘Counter’ and try to adjust the request.
*Please pay attention that every financial operation and decision has a potential investment risk, when making an investment think carefully, do not take any impulsive decision